free software, fsf, gnu, GNU Health, tryton, United Nations, UNU-IIGH, upgrade
- Patient Nutrition management. Complex combinations that take into account therapeutics, pre-existing conditions, surgeries, lifestyles,
- vegetarianism and other belief-based diets.
- Inpatient medication medication and history log
- New nursing module
- Nursing roundings ( evaluations, procedures, medications … )
- New user profiles (doctors, nurses, clerks, …)
- New appointment reports
- Improved standard security profiles
- The translation project is now entirely done from Transifex, so the health center will install only the languages they need
- Revised and improved look and feel, from views to icons
- Many models datafiles ( medicaments, WHO essential meds, .. ) can be now modified from the client.
- Improve installation scripts and Archlinux support
- Improve search patient methods
Thanks to all of you who have collaborated in the mailing lists and IRC channels. The end users, developers, tryton community. Many thanks to the GNU community and to the Free Software Foundation for hosting GNU Health.
** Upgrade Notes **
There is no specific notes for this upgrade, so upgrading your previous GNU Health version will be straight forward. Please follow the general upgrade instructions at the GNU Health Wiki.