Dear all :
This is a sneak preview of what’s going on in the development of MEDICAL
There is a new module for pediatrics, which will cover the existing neonatology and all the other pediatric information.
To maximize security and identification of the newborn, MEDICAL assigns a newborn ID, and allows to print the four identification bands to place it on the baby and mother’s wrists and ankles.
|Newborn barcoded wristband created by MEDICAL|
New Pediatrics Module and enhanced Neonatology information
The new pediatrics module will cover the neonatal , infancy, toddler and teenage information.
The neonatology process has been extensively revised, with many new indicators and functionality, such as :
- Multiple APGAR tests
- Automatic APGAR score
- Newborn reflexes,
- Improved sign and symptoms
- New newborn tests
The antenatal information and the puerperium remains in the gynecology / obstetrics module.
You can check the new functionality in the development version. Please test it and let us know your suggestions !
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
- European Commission (EU) , OSOR : http://medical.forge.osor.eu
- Brazil: Portal do Software Público Brasileiro (SPB) : http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/medicalbr