|Santiago de Chile view|
|Dr. Etienne, Director of OPS-OMS and Dr. Jaime Mañalich Health Minister of Chile at the Opening Ceremony and Dinner Gala
|Dr. Etienne, Director of OPS-OMS at the Opening Ceremony|
|Sebastián Marró – GNU Health – AIFMSA GA WG Session on Public Health Strategies|
|Sebastián Marró with IFMSA LORMA Maria Aroca|
|Sebastián Marró with Mr. Frank Lievens and Mr. Adolfo Sparenberg at the Opening Ceremony|
- Compatible con Tryton 2.4
- Reporte completo de la Historia Clínica del Paciente en LibreOffice
- Incluye demo database con mas de 500 pacientes
- Tablas y gráficos estadísticos en tiempo real
- Asignación automática del doctor en las evaluaciones de los pacientes
- Añade Screening Historia Ginecológica – Mamografía, PAP y colposcopía
- Mejora de evaluación del paciente, diagnóstico diferencial y condiciones secundarias
- Añade grupos de enfermedades, muy útil para epidemiología
- Mejor seguimiento de paciente y contacto
- Primeros tests de laboratorio de Tuberculosis, incluidos en el módulo MDG (Millennium Development Goal # 6 ).
GNU Health es un Sistema Libre de Gestión Hospitalaria y de Información de la Salud con las siguientes funcionalidades:
- Expediente Médico Electrónico (EMR)
- Sistema de Gestión Hospitalaria (HIS)
- Sistema de Información de Salud
From Luis Falcon`s blog:
This series brings a lot of exciting features, both from the technical and functional point of views.
On the technical side, the most important one is the compatibility with Tryton 2.4, and the demo database, so you can test it with data.
There has been major changes in the services and billing functionality, making easy the tracking of all the services done to a patient, and what would be subject to invoicing.
|Evaluations per doctor chart in GNU Health|
- Compatible with Tryton 2.4
- Full Patient clinical history reporting in LibreOffice
- Included demo database with over 500 patients
- Realtime charts and statistics graphics
- Automatic doctor assignment in patient evaluations
- Add Gynecological Screening History – Mammography, PAP and colposcopy
- Improve patient evaluation , differential diagnosis and secondary conditions
- Add disease groups, very useful for epidemiology
- Better patient and contact tracking
- Initial Tuberculosis lab tests, included in the MDG (Millennium Development Goal # 6 ) module.
|Health Services form in GNU Healt|
Thank you to all of you who have contributed to this new version of GNU Health. Thanks to the Tryton community for the great Tryton 2.4; to my colleagues from Thymbra for developing the graphics / reporting module (Sebastián), working on the documenation and testing (Cristina and Selene) and, of course, to all the GNU Health and GNU community for adopting and hosting our project !
GNU Health is a free Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality :
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health has been awarded the Best Project of Social Benefit from the Free Software Foundation in 2012.
GNU Health is the Hospital Information System chosen by the United Nations International Institute of Global Health.
Main site : health.gnu.org
Governments hosting GNU Health through their portals :
European Commission (EU) , JoinUp
Brazil: Portal do Software Público Brasileiro (SPB)
I am happy to announce the release of the Beta version of Medical, the award-winning free Health and Hospital Information System.
This beta version represents almost 2 years of work, with a multinational team of scientists, physicians, social workers, biochemists, pharmacists, translators and many others who have contributed their time.
Medical represents a solid alternative to proprietary systems, specially for those living in emerging economies and those helping the underprivileged. It’s a free system put on the hand of health professionals and governments to improve the lives of their citizens.
The Beta version highlights are :
- Strong focus in family medicine and Primary Health Care
- Major interest in Socio-economics (housing conditions, substance abuse, education…)
- Diseases and Medical procedures standards (ICD-10 / ICD-10-PCS)
- Patient Genetic and Hereditary risks : Over 4200 genes related to diseases (NCBI / Genecards)
- Epidemiological and other statistical reports
- Prescription writing
- Perinatal and puerperium
- Inpatient / Outpatient management
- 100% paperless patient examination and history taking
- Patient Administration
- Appointment management
- Doctor Administration
- Lab Administration
- Drugs and medication
- Medical stock and supply chain management
- Hospital Financial Administration
Medical and / or its homepage has been translated to Bahasa, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Spanish.
We are also working on the new documentation portal, that can be accessed directly from the Medical homepage
You can download and test Medical at sourceforge : http://medical.sf.net
Medical is part of GNU Solidario ( http://gnusolidario.org/en ) . GNU Solidario is a NGO that delivers education and health solutions with free software.