GNU Health 3.0.2 patchset has been released !
Table of Contents
- About GNU Health Patchsets
- Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
- Installation notes
- List of issues related to this patchset
About GNU Health Patchsets
We provide “patchsets” to stable releases. Patchsets allow applying bug fixes and updates on production systems. Always try to keep your production system up-to-date with the latest patches.
Patches and Patchsets maximize uptime for production systems, and keep your system updated, without the need to do a whole installation.
NOTE: Patchsets are applied on previously installed systems only. For new, fresh installations, download and install the whole tarball (ie, gnuhealth-3.0.2.tar.gz)
Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
Starting GNU Health 3.x series, you can do automatic updates on the GNU Health and Tryton kernel and modules using the GNU Health control center program.
The GNU Health control center works on standard installations (those done following the installation manual on wikibooks). Don’t use it if you use an alternative method or if your distribution does not follow the GNU Health packaging guidelines.
Summary of this patchset
- Issues with GTK client on MS, and performance improvements
- GNU Health control now includes automatic download of security patches from its components. There is always Security Advisory (SA) associated to the patch.
- New site for GNU Health translation portal is now at translate.gnusolidario.org. GNU Health control has been updated to fetch the language packs from the new URL.
- Bug fixes on reports, especially on dates, ages and date formats.
- Gnuhealth-control has been updated. These tools are also packaged separately, with their own numbering, so you can always download the latest version without the need of applying a patchset.
Refer to the List of issues related to this patchset for a comprehensive list of fixed bugs.
You must apply previous patchsets before installing this patchset. If your patchset level is 3.0.1, then just follow the general instructions. You can find the patchsets at GNU Health FTP site (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/
Follow the general instructions at
List of issues related to this patchset
client: #47583: Windows client crashes rendering SVG files
health_iss: #48491: Remove TimeDelta for age and use patient gender
health: #47983: Performance and scalability issues on party address
health_stock: #47739: Allow to use storage for pharmacy
gnuhealth-control : Update to 3.0.3. Use SSL for main GNU URL. Include automatic download of security advisories. Updated URL for translation portal (translate.gnusolidario.org)
health: #47562: Domain error when modifying a party name
health : #47312: Use Subdivision as label in DU
: Use user specific date format in reports. Include DoB validation
health_socioeconomics : remove TimeDelta function and use standard GNU Health age computation in Family and Socioeconomic assessment