Table of Contents
- About GNU Health Patchsets
- Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
- Installation notes
- List of issues related to this patchset
About GNU Health Patchsets
We provide “patchsets” to stable releases. Patchsets allow applying bug fixes and updates on production systems. Always try to keep your production system up-to-date with the latest patches.
Patches and Patchsets maximize uptime for production systems, and keep your system updated, without the need to do a whole installation.
For more information about GNU Health patches and patchsets you can visit https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Patches_and_Patchsets
NOTE: Patchsets are applied on previously installed systems only. For new, fresh installations, download and install the whole tarball (ie, gnuhealth-3.0.7.tar.gz)
Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
Starting GNU Health 3.x series, you can do automatic updates on the GNU Health and Tryton kernel and modules using the GNU Health control center program.
Please refer to the administration manual section ( https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Control_Center )
The GNU Health control center works on standard installations (those done following the installation manual on wikibooks). Don’t use it if you use an alternative method or if your distribution does not follow the GNU Health packaging guidelines.
Summary of this patchset
- Fix traceback on patient critical info with non-ascii characters from health conditions in the allergy group
- Fix several issues related to the inpatient meal orders.
Refer to the List of issues related to this patchset for a comprehensive list of fixed bugs.
You must apply previous patchsets before installing this patchset. If your patchset level is 3.0.6, then just follow the general instructions. You can find the patchsets at GNU Health FTP site (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/)
Follow the general instructions at
List of issues and tasks related to this patchset
- Bug #50464 Official given and family names not updating on party
- Bug #50460 Use of gender when using growth charts in transgender population
- Bug #50437 Missing declaration of view directory on setup.py
For detailed information about each issue, you can visit https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=health
For detailed information about each task, you can visit https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=health