#GNULIMS, ERP, freesoftware, gnu, GNU Health, LIMS, Occhiolino
A time of digital convergence and market concentration is one of haste and efficiency, but also one of opportunities…if you dare to innovate. For GNU Solidario, the challenge was called “Occhiolino GNU LIMS”. This Laboratory Management Software is meant to partner GNU Health as leading solutions based on the Tryton framework.
Features • Free: Licensed under GPL v3+
• Community Based: A project for the community, by the community.
• Modular: It will fit different sectors (health, water, food, …)
• Scalable: It should fit both small and large institutions.
• Standard based
Funcionality • Sample management
• Lab equipment integration
• Suppliers and Supply Chain Management
• Stock Management
• Purchase Management
• Sales Management
“Free Software philosophy will enable companies, such as CIATI, to constantly grow, while sharing knowledge in a community-based way, which will guarantee a constant evolution of the product. For all this is that we thank the team at Thymbra, for giving us the security and confidence in betting on this project.”
Do not miss the opportunity to see all about it during the upcoming IWEEE!
Here is an amuse-bouche:
GNU Lims’ Official Site
GNU Lims on Twitter