R.S. Griya Husada Madiun Hospital, in Madiun City (Province East Java Indonesia) is the latest hospital in Indonesia that have adopted Medical , the Free Health and Hospital Information System.
This is the third hospital in Indonesia in this year that installs Medical.
It’s very rewarding to know that many health centers around the globe are using Free Software for the sake of their habitants.
Thanks to Riza Kurniawan, part of the team of Medical in Indonesia, who has implemented in this hospital, and just translated the homepage to Bahasa Indonesia.
You can see this and other implementations on http://medical.sf.net/community.html
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
- European Commission (EU) , OSOR : http://medical.forge.osor.eu
- Brazil: Portal do Software Público Brasileiro (SPB) : http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/medicalbr