” … Hay que seguir luchando por transformar el actual sistema político, económico, financiero, cultural y comercial que condena al hambre, a la violencia y a la miseria a mas del 80% de la población del planeta … “
Carmelo Ramírez Marrero
Consejero de Cooperación Institucional y Solidaridad Internacional del Cabildo de Gran Canaria
More info about the GNU Health Con 2016 here
Please send a mail with the GNUHealthCon or IWEEE reference to:
We`ll see you in Las Palmas !
GNU Health 3.0.2 patchset has been released !
Table of Contents
- About GNU Health Patchsets
- Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
- Installation notes
- List of issues related to this patchset
About GNU Health Patchsets
Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
Summary of this patchset
- Issues with GTK client on MS, and performance improvements
- GNU Health control now includes automatic download of security patches from its components. There is always Security Advisory (SA) associated to the patch.
- New site for GNU Health translation portal is now at translate.gnusolidario.org. GNU Health control has been updated to fetch the language packs from the new URL.
- Bug fixes on reports, especially on dates, ages and date formats.
- Gnuhealth-control has been updated. These tools are also packaged separately, with their own numbering, so you can always download the latest version without the need of applying a patchset.
List of issues related to this patchset
health_iss: #48491: Remove TimeDelta for age and use patient gender
health: #47983: Performance and scalability issues on party address
health_stock: #47739: Allow to use storage for pharmacy
gnuhealth-control : Update to 3.0.3. Use SSL for main GNU URL. Include automatic download of security advisories. Updated URL for translation portal (translate.gnusolidario.org)
health: #47562: Domain error when modifying a party name
health : #47312: Use Subdivision as label in DU
task #13904: Use user specific date format in reports. Include DoB validation
health_socioeconomics : remove TimeDelta function and use standard GNU Health age computation in Family and Socioeconomic assessment